Thursday, December 08, 2005

 

Only three weeks (ish) until Xmas!

Not long now girls and boys. The geese are getting fat etc, and we've had our decades regulation snow allowence. I've got two essays (one Anthropology, and one Islamic Doctrine) to do, and four exams next next week. I'll be staying in Lampeter this weekend, in order to get a bit of revision done, but all the lecturers seem rather laid back in regards to the tests. As is traditional after birthdays, I'll give the lowdown on gifts. Highlights include: Not to mention the great time I had out and about. In other news, the CU has invited people to go see the Narnia film with them. These are the Evangenazis who got thrown out of the SU for being bad, and as happy clappy Talebangelicals, aren't the nice sort of Rowan Williams type Christians. They have a Cafe called 'The Mustard Seed' which I like to sit in to read my Guardian, as it gives me something of a kick. I was chatting to a Methodist minister the other day, and it seems that they're the anti-social ones when it comes to the different churches getting along. Anyway, I've got to check for post, and pick up some washing, so ciao for now.
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?